POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange artifact on mesh rendering : Re: Strange artifact on mesh rendering Server Time
23 Apr 2024 17:38:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange artifact on mesh rendering
From: jr
Date: 23 Jan 2023 00:30:00
Message: <web.63ce1abc8c778ce3fbdc16836cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"yesbird" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > ... Tabulated system developed by jr.

thanks.  generous, as always.

(now, where did I put that chequebook?  ;-))

> > Just some things to mull over when you're trying to get to sleep.  ;)  :D
> Yes, I know - this is the time when the best ideas come :)
> Could you provide me with more details about this Tabulated system ? Can't
> google it, because of the lack of info.

I guess Bald Eagle wrote "system" because the 'Tabulated()' macro can work in
concert with the 'Filed()' file-handling code.  I managed to put most of my
stuff on the wiki last year, see <https://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Jr>.  the
wiki is also the place for the most up-to-date POV-Ray documentation, so you may
want to bookmark <https://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Contents>.
enjoy.

regards, jr.