POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange artifact on mesh rendering : Re: Strange artifact on mesh rendering Server Time
30 Mar 2024 04:48:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange artifact on mesh rendering
From: yesbird
Date: 22 Jan 2023 21:15:00
Message: <web.63cdeba08c778ce32dc1c2ee10800fb2@news.povray.org>
It's unbelievable, but it looks like you are reading my thoughts or maybe we are
only thinking the same way. I've even attached the code snippet that I wrote a
few months ago with comments that citates you word by word )) !

> ... Tabulated system developed by jr.
> Just some things to mull over when you're trying to get to sleep.  ;)  :D
Yes, I know - this is the time when the best ideas come :)
Could you provide me with more details about this Tabulated system ? Can't
google it, because of the lack of info.

Thanks for suggestions about workflow - although I am an experienced C/C++
developer, working with POV has some specifics, and I will be glad to get your
consultations in future.

As to project in general, it's not complicated - this is only a simple wrapper
of POV structures into Matlab's API, but I found that preparing good example
scenes is some kind of art, spending more that 70% of working time for this
activity. So I am going deeper into POV rendering specifics and the link you
sent gives me exactly what I need - laconic recommendations with examples.

Now I am starting text support, (again, are you reading my thoughts !?) - and
information about fonts is very important, you saved a lot of time for me.

I am very inspired with help from your side and hope I will be able to create a
serious product.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pl_codesippet.png' (30 KB)