POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 : Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5
From: And
Date: 23 Nov 2022 00:10:00
Message: <web.637daae12ef22a6b63b929a5aa81652d@news.povray.org>
"Convinced" <der### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> AND?

Just an account name. . .

I said I will glad to see the program continue.

My idea is about...
#declare variables in POV-Ray, can be as a table in the GUI program.

My first coding experience is from a course during college. "Applications of
Computers in Physics". We learned a program named "Easy java simulation".

https://www.um.es/fem/EjsWiki/Main/ModelVariables

It can add/remove/modify variable by click the variable table then delete/
modify one of the value.