POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle : Re: Crackle Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Nov 2022 22:05:00
Message: <web.6376f52c302862a41f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> Fully confident that at some point a version allowing SDL-generated Voronoi of
> any user-defined data set will be possible.

Like so.

Now to just figure out my damned screen coordinates and calculations, remove any
fudge factors, and figure out what's making it so dull & gray.

Then maybe there's away to assign a color to the cells.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shadertoyvoronoi.png' (43 KB)

Preview of image 'shadertoyvoronoi.png'