POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new versions of POV : Re: new versions of POV Server Time
18 Apr 2024 09:40:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new versions of POV
From: Mr
Date: 9 Sep 2022 06:15:00
Message: <web.631b111a3b4cc3d6302c76946830a892@news.povray.org>
"Hexhall" <n/a> wrote:
> Just wondering, it seems that development of version 3.8 and 4.0 has stalled.
> Are they still being worked on?  (Even if not, I have great fun with 3.7)
>
> hexhall

It seems the team needs more contributors of all fields to wrap up everything...
Documentation included. But of course so much love goes into this software that
it will no doubt eventually happen, if you don't either have the time to
contribute or to learn to do so, arm yourself with patience, but in any case, do
not depair... ever :-)