POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fit imported image to screen : fit imported image to screen Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:42:52 EDT (-0400)
  fit imported image to screen
From: 6digit
Date: 20 Jul 2022 14:50:00
Message: <web.62d84daeafca4da4d8145616fb08dd02@news.povray.org>
please i would like help with an issue I have.
I have an imported image and I would like it to be scaled to full size as it is
currently at a scale that is not visible to the eye. below I have posted the
image
and the current code i have

// perspective (default, not required) camera
camera {
  perspective
  location  <5, 5, -15>
  look_at   <0, 0,  0>
  right     x*2752/4896   // aspect
  //direction<3129.6857,3102.3533,0>
  focal_point < 563.2927,1366.9001,0.0>
  aperture 3.6171875
  // direction z                        // direction and zoom
  // angle 67                           // field (overides direction zoom)
}
plane {
    z, 1
    pigment {
    image_map {png "image" once map_type 0 interpolate 2 } }
    finish {ambient 1 diffuse 0}
      scale 4
    }

Post a reply to this message