POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to define the focal length and the principal point of a camera in pov r= : Re: how to define the focal length and the principal point of a camera in p= Server Time
16 Apr 2024 17:38:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to define the focal length and the principal point of a camera in p=
From: jr
Date: 18 Jul 2022 11:55:00
Message: <web.62d5814b9be596051be3cd4b6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

just to add, I find Google searches prefixed with 'site' usually gets me good
results, so the below was the second "hit" when searching:
  "site: news.povray.org focal length"

<http://news.povray.org/povray.general/message/%3C43672159%241%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C43672159%241%40news.povray.org%
3E>

regards, jr.