POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An old music project : Re: An old music project Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An old music project
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 15 Jul 2022 05:50:00
Message: <web.62d13732d3b785bfe28c58ac47dba873@news.povray.org>
Earlier this week I decided to officially revive this old MIDI synth project of
mine, and thus I'm happy to announce that a brand new song from an upcoming EP
"Kuurankajo" (rime shimmer') is now available as a single! I'm still utilizing
the same 4MB MIDI soundbank from the 90's that I used in the old demo releases,
yet trying to get the most out of it. The rest will follow as I get new material
created and finished. :)

https://talvisynth.bandcamp.com/album/kuurankajo-pt-i-single

Note: Project URL updated.