POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood design program test version : Re: Wood design program test version Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:48:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood design program test version
From: And
Date: 8 Jul 2022 03:45:00
Message: <web.62c7df654b788a98e660d035aa81652d@news.povray.org>

> I guess that those numbers may change with the input by the user (I did
> not see that happen, though). You know best where those particular
> numbers come from.

I have not finished that scheme yet. In fact, the GUI for controlling the
detailed pattern doesn't start to be designed.
You can change that part (..._bumps_pattern_detail.inc) yourself. If my memory
serves me right, the functions produced here is prepare for the
"tree_colormap_temp_file.inc" only. I will try different combines, too.

> Next, I shall try to give my views/ideas on the layout, comprehensive
> use, etc, of the application.
>
> --
> Thomas

:)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wooddesignprogram alpha ver20220708.zip' (981 KB)