POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Re: Wood program but still develop Server Time
16 Apr 2024 04:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood program but still develop
From: And
Date: 15 May 2022 10:20:00
Message: <web.62810b265b6ed24a7adfb56aa81652d@news.povray.org>
Browse your links roughly. Thank you.
Careless reading because I still effort on existed plane.

This one I cancelled the vertical pattern because it looks artifact.
And I try using several pattern (vs different age) superposition , because I
would like maintain the fiber length at different position.

This one about 0.1m.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'show tree function test several f with bumps l0.10.png' (813 KB)

Preview of image 'show tree function test several f with bumps l0.10.png'
show tree function test several f with bumps l0.10.png