POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : object pattern as media-- animations : Re: object pattern as media-- animations Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: object pattern as media-- animations
From: Kenneth
Date: 12 May 2022 19:20:01
Message: <web.627d95764ca8e4142eadabda6e066e29@news.povray.org>
Here's another one!

One of my experiments ended up looking like a nebula of some kind, so I added a
familiar-looking(?) spaceship, and a background photo.  This is just emission
media.

The wispy look required a HIGH samples count, to try and keep the media from
showing 'discontinuities' between the samples/intervals as the camera moved
through it. (I should have used an even higher value.) The camera movement is
within a very small space.

Total render time for 400 frames: about 9 hours.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nebula_media_using_object_pattern_kw.mp4.dat' (3683 KB)