POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : using 'object pattern' as media : Re: using 'object pattern' as media Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: using 'object pattern' as media
From: s day
Date: 29 Apr 2022 06:20:00
Message: <web.626bbab0ac9c0ae1ca4c22fb6a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
This is a neat idea, I assume this could be used to control how media is shaped
for many purposes (thinking of the struggles I have had with media in the past).

I still have some unfinished Pov business if I ever have time to get back to it.
A few scenes I wanted to do with my steam train model that needed media and I
never got around to.

Sean