POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Egg shape formula : Egg shape formula Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:55:26 EDT (-0400)
  Egg shape formula
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 26 Apr 2022 09:50:00
Message: <web.6267f6f1eb48d888c7449d781749e915@news.povray.org>
As Cousin Ricky already mentioned, a video from Numberphile as been released
recently about an interesting formula to calculate the shape of an egg. I gave
it a try today and share the result with you, cf image below. I did it as a
macro in an include file so that anyone interested could reuse it easily.
The macro and explanation about it are available on my website:
https://baillehachepascal.dev/2022/egg.php

Pascal

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: