POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Master of Puppets Font : Re: Master of Puppets Font Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:31:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Master of Puppets Font
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 23 Apr 2022 04:30:00
Message: <web.6263b83f61c30dc8f83dfa91607c1b34@news.povray.org>
> Win10/11: In the include file, I commented-out lines 4061-4063, and the
> render was correct.
>
> Thanks for your work!

I understand just barely enough about what's going on that I should have thought
to suggest that. Here's a possible way to restore the functionality that
commenting out those lines removes, if you happen to want to change settings and
make a new text object within the same scene - you can #declare new settings
(MOP_Gap, MOP_Space, MOP_FontRadius, and/or MOP_UseFrenchQuoteMarks) then
#include the file again. That's inefficiency on a Microsoft scale, but it will
probably work as a temporary fix.

You're very welcome! I'm happy to contribute where I can and I greatly
appreciate what everyone here shares!

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston