POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : greatest common divisor : Re: greatest common divisor Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: greatest common divisor
From: jr
Date: 14 Jan 2022 12:35:00
Message: <web.61e1b3ccf2cd35a6ea8869266cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Dave Blandston" <IsN### [at] protonmailch> wrote:
> Hey, that's a really interesting algorithm! I'm inspired to learn how that
> works. Thanks!

heh, better you than me!  :-)  I can follow how it works, and given sufficient
time I might even have thought of subtracting all multiples of B from A, but
then to swap B + A, never, I simply lack understanding of even the basic
"properties" of numbers.  hope your brain can take the "edutainment" ;-).

regards, jr.