POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Git branches on local machine? : Re: Git branches on local machine? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Git branches on local machine?
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 1 Nov 2021 09:15:00
Message: <web.617fe73178e23082c7449d78e0f8c582@news.povray.org>

Glad you've found how to make it works.

> how long did it take you all?

I can't tell. I've been using version control systems before Git since around
2000. So the concepts already looked natural to me when I started using Git. I
guess it depends on how often you're using it. If it's every day like I do it
shouldn't take long. And even less if you're working on small projects where
only very few commands are enough.
I recommend you to try online interactive tutorials like the one below to get
use to the basics:
https://learngitbranching.js.org/

Have fun !

Pascal