POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : <no subject> : Re: <no subject> Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:41:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: <no subject>
From: Kenneth
Date: 17 Oct 2021 13:40:00
Message: <web.616c5e766f92e8564cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
Domenator continues to look more and more impressive! I still have not
downloaded it, but plan to do so.

> > [Thomas wrote]
> > The Domenator window needs a possibility to scroll up or down.
>
> Unfortunately I use GLUI as a library to handle the user interface, and it lacks
> many things, the possibility to scroll a window is one of them..

I do not know anything about GLUI, but it looks like v2.3 at Sourceforge
includes a 'widget' to create scroll sliders. I have attached a screenshot.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glui_2_point_3.jpg' (80 KB)

Preview of image 'glui_2_point_3.jpg'