POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 : Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:58:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1
From: Kenneth
Date: 18 Jul 2021 19:05:00
Message: <web.60f4b355b74fb8af4cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> when I run the beta with '-cc +w400 +h300 +a +rtr +kla', the preview window pops
> up but shows nothing.

Those settings work OK in the Windows version.

Do you correctly have *multiple* camera in your scene for rtr and kla to work
properly? (or a #while/#for loop to generate the multiple cameras?) With just a
single camera in such a scene, the parsing/rendering seems to go into an
endless(?) loop-- although I still see a single render of my scene in the
preview, not a blank screen like you mention.