POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Forum Login trouble : Re: Forum Login trouble Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:48:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forum Login trouble
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 11 Jun 2021 20:50:00
Message: <web.60c403fdd005bc141f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> Please let me know of any incorrect behavior with sessions.
>
> -- Chris

Thanks Chris!  It looks like you're doing a lot of crazy server wizardry  :)

I just tried the logging in thing - that worked fine.
The weird thing that happened though is that now all of the posts I've already
visited have a dark blue HTML link color rather than the lighter "already
visited" color.

I'm not sure what happened there --- is there some URL difference between
logged-in and not?