POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Granites Intermezzo : Re: Granites Intermezzo Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Granites Intermezzo
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 8 May 2021 17:25:00
Message: <web.6096fedfcfb077e479416a1f607c1b34@news.povray.org>
> Oho... bounced back with following message:

It looks like part of the address may have been obscured and/or scrambled
somewhere along the way. I'll break it up to stymie the system. The first part
should be isnomore then the circled a symbol then the domain which is protonmail
then a dot then the letters ch. I also just took the opportunity to update my
profile with the e-mail address so hopefully that will help.

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston
POV-Ray rebel: proudly using gamma 2.2 since POV-Ray had gamma