POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Still here :) : Re: Still here :) Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still here :)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 5 May 2021 19:35:00
Message: <web.60932b3a72a3fcec1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Well it sounds like you have been busy indeed!

Glad to hear that you are having a lot of progress and successes - it's great
that you've managed to make time for the music and game development.

You should have sent an update earlier - my son _just_ got done with his spring
school break - I could have had him play-test the game while he was on
vacation...

Would love to see what new developments you've made.  Send a link and will get
it onto a windows machine.  :)

Life is too rich and vibrant to be "safe"  ;)

All the best,

- Bill