POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files#1:granites.inc-->granites21.inc Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:33:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files#1:granites.inc-->granites21.inc
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 28 Apr 2021 13:55:00
Message: <web.6089a07aacefd9bd1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
I know I have it ... somewhere.  Way back someone had posted an animation of a
rotating pyramid, showing off sslt.  It was a glassy agate kind of thing with a
great texture and amazing sslt finish.

I know Robert McGregor has done some very nice work employing sslt as well.
Maybe search the archives for sslt scenes and see what sorts of examples you can
find to get where you want faster.