POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Studio lighting setup : Studio lighting setup Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:02:54 EDT (-0400)
  Studio lighting setup
From: yesbird
Date: 13 Mar 2023 06:05:48
Message: <640ef57c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I need your advice in setting up lighting for different scenes, at
present time mostly for single objects, turned around Y axis (turntable
animation).

Achieving a good lighting environment is a challenging task, especially
for new users. When I was working with VRay, I found a set of
ready-to-use scenes with lights, light-boxes, umbrellas, etc. for
different cases, such as jewelry, faces, body, glossy objects, etc.
which helps me to start setting up my own.

I read this tips:
http://warp.povusers.org/povtips/
but it's only a basics, I would like to have set of professionally done
examples.

Could you please help me to find them, at least point where to start ?
Thanks in advance,
--
YB