POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : lemon {} revisited : Re: lemon {} revisited Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lemon {} revisited
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 11 Mar 2023 23:47:49
Message: <640d5975$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/11/23 16:01, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas?

I'm in the middle of another code tangle, but...

After the lemon was added and we started to bang on it, a few numerical
issues turned up. I think most of this was discussed for a time on the
developer mailing list. No idea what is fixed. What might github have...
Looks like https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/pull/358 has a little on
the lemon if you scroll down through the comments. Well, I suppose not
would help you near term of that work in any case.

A reminder the f_torus inbuilt function implements a couple of the
spindle modes though it is not directly documented anywhere that I know
about. See post to povray.binaries.images