POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh rendering artifacts
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 7 Feb 2023 09:56:36
Message: <63e266a4$1@news.povray.org>
On 2023-02-04 17:19 (-4), Bald Eagle wrote:

> I probably have 50 lb of coffee in the next room, but I also have enough tea of
> all types to fill one of the larger kitchen cabinets.

I love teas.  I just wish the bottled teas didn't have so much damned
sugar in them.  I don't know how Japanese tourists survive in this
hemisphere.

> Mate de coca was my preferred beverage in Peru, because apparently their version
> of coffee "Cafe Americano" was to pour some kind of coffee syrup that looked
> like the metal can of Hershey's syrup from the 70's into hot water.   Nope.

Mate de coca was a life saver when I visited Bolivia.  The hotels have
the stuff waiting in the lobby to deal with the tourists' altitude
sickness.  Though, I did recall the fate of a couple of American
tourists who crossed the line of legality (Butch and Sundance), so I
made sure to stay on the mate side of Bolivian law.

I'm just glad there was no police raid on the apartment I had recently
vacated.  Turns out my ex-roommate was a cocaine dealer.  (The signs
were there, but I completely missed them.)  If the police had picked me
up, I would have failed the drug test, and I would not have been able to
get off by ratting out my dealer.

(The War on Drugs is an utter joke.)

A bit of a lack of self awareness there: my ex-roommate had chided ME
for betraying the black race simply because I didn't like rap music,
yet, here he was getting black people hooked on coke.

> Don't Cry, Ricky, I know that you threw down the gauntlet in the Heat of The
> Moment.
>
> Maybe the next doodle will be a mug of Egyptian Tea, with more of an "Asia"
> Roger Dean theme.
>
> Only Time Will Tell.

Ah, three more songs to add to my karaoke wish list!