POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First play with Blender physics : Re: First play with Blender physics Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:33:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First play with Blender physics
From: MichaelJF
Date: 22 Aug 2022 12:10:05
Message: <6303aa5d@news.povray.org>

https://news.povray.org/povray.object-collection/thread/%3Cweb.5a7fae1be3b4c4165cafe28e0@news.povray.org%3E/

> The URL in that thread is still down.  In the meantime, the module is
> available at:
>    https://github.com/CousinRicky/POV-BrightStar5
>
> There is some discussion of projection in that thread.
Many thanks to you and Bald Eagle, I was not aware of it because I
didn't look into all POV newsgroups regularly. I just downloaded the
files from github and will take a close look within the next days.

If someone is interested: The hipparcos data can be found at

https://cdsarc.cds.unistra.fr/viz-bin/cat/I/311#/browse

FTP-Tab, hip2.dat.gz

For my image I need declination, right ascension and magnitude. But I
wonder about the colour index and if this can be of use.

Best regards
Michael