POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Website/forum link colors : Re: Website/forum link colors Server Time
24 Apr 2024 10:48:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website/forum link colors
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Aug 2022 04:05:40
Message: <62fca154$1@news.povray.org>
Op 17-8-2022 om 08:59 schreef jr:

> istr seeing blue and magenta (visited) links in the late 90s/turn of the
> century, and think they would work (well), even with the ledger "lines".

If this Old Guy may be allowed to add his unworthy contribution, I agree
with jr. I am using Startpage (www.startpage.com) on Firefox, and with
the dark background option switched on, which agrees better with my old
eyes. Blue and magenta (I think) are used there to my entire satisfaction.

--
Thomas