POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cyclone fence : Re: cyclone fence Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cyclone fence
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 Aug 2022 10:35:40
Message: <62f7b6bc$1@news.povray.org>
Op 13-8-2022 om 15:09 schreef David Kraics:
> I did a render of my high school but didn't add the cyclone fencing because the
> thought of that many calculations frightens me. Is there a way to cheat a
> cyclone fence since the school is seen from a distance?

Not sure what a cyclone fence is  ;-)  as I am not living in the US, but
BaldEagle's suggestions are an excellent suggestion. See also this
ancient (but very important) site through the WayBackMachine, which may
suggest a solution to you:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060820230007/http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/holetut/index.htm

--
Thomas