POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help With Image : Re: Help With Image Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:59:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help With Image
From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 19 Apr 2022 12:05:30
Message: <625eddca@news.povray.org>
On 16/04/2022 19:28, Craig Lindley wrote:
> After struggling with Doyle circle packing code for a week I finally have an
> image which is close to the original image I posted. I've attached the image and
> a POV file in case anyone wants to play around with it. I wrote the circle
> packing code in Java and then transferred the generated spheres into a POV file.
> If anyone is interested in the Java code, let me know and I can get it to you.

I am curious to see this code just to see if it is easily adaptable to
POVRay SDL...

So I was inspired and made these two images based on the principle : no
heavy calculations... and only one spiral with tangent circles.

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'doyle01.jpg' (89 KB) Download 'doyle02.jpg' (114 KB)

Preview of image 'doyle01.jpg'
doyle01.jpg

Preview of image 'doyle02.jpg'
doyle02.jpg