POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : experiment with image_map : experiment with image_map Server Time
24 Apr 2024 03:46:29 EDT (-0400)
  experiment with image_map
From: tth
Date: 28 Dec 2021 10:56:28
Message: <61cb33ac@news.povray.org>
ehlo

Last monte, in povray.general, I was thinking about image_map and
interpolate methodes. So I write a quick'n'dirty hack to have a
look of the current options.

Next step : look deeper in this field, and look at the povray
    source code. Any advice ?

tTH

|                      sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.        |

Attachments:
Download 'poc.png' (222 KB) Download 'pixart.png' (1 KB) Download 'poc.pov.txt' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'poc.png'
poc.png

Preview of image 'pixart.png'
pixart.png