POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : POV-Ray Twitter list ? : Re: POV-Ray Twitter list ? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:41:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Twitter list ?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Dec 2021 04:22:43
Message: <61c6e2e3$1@news.povray.org>
Op 25-12-2021 om 09:45 schreef BayashiPascal:
>> Did you recognise any twitter's names?
>
> Nope :-/

I seem to remember, somewhen early this year, that I came across this
while looking for something completely unrelated. I do not use twitter
myself at all, but from what I can dig up from google (through
'Startpage' anonymous view) are some images that /might/ have been made
with POV-Ray, but which have never been shown/discussed here as far as I
can tell. All rather 1990's style at first glance. So... better to
avoid, I would say.

--
Thomas