POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Geometric dome : Re: Geometric dome Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric dome
From: m@b
Date: 19 Nov 2021 01:27:44
Message: <619743e0$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/11/2021 2:59 pm, jr wrote:
> hi,
>
> "m@b" <sai### [at] googlemailcom> wrote:
>> On 16/11/2021 6:00 am, Kenneth wrote:
>>> At that webpage, all I see is a blank white screen :-(
>>>
>>> [Running latest Firefox in Windows]
>>>
>> You might have to give it a minute or two - It's a large .png file.
>
> fwiw, a tale of two Chromes.  Chrome on Chromebook, the page opens with white
> bg, then the image appears + all works.  Chrome on Android, the page opens with
> a black bg, and remains black, no image, nada (even given sufficient time).
>

> regards, jr.

Thanks for the feedback jr and Kenneth.

I tested it on 3 different browsers and found no problem. The fact that
you get a blank white screen while loading a definite negative.

I am using A-Frame <https://aframe.io/> to display the panorama.
Possibly the fact that it needs Java may be the problem?

m@