POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Change component color : Re: Change component color Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:46:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Change component color
From: m@b
Date: 14 Nov 2021 02:47:18
Message: <6190bf06$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/11/2021 11:42 am, Vasconcelos wrote:
> Hi , I 'm a beginner in POV Ray , could you help me ?
> I did a render of an electronic board and I would like to change the color
> of a capacitor, I checked the file "e3d_cap.inc", I made several changes, but I
> am not able to change the color of the capacitor body. In fact, I can even
> change the color, but the component's polarity marking disappears.
> Help !!

 > pigment{image_map{png "tex_elko.png"}scale tex_scale  }

The file "tex_elko.png" is an image, the image is mapped onto a cylinder
by POV-Ray.

You can edit the image using any graphics programme such as Paint on
windows.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tex_elko.png' (1 KB) Download 'tex_elko_edited.png' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'tex_elko.png'
tex_elko.png

Preview of image 'tex_elko_edited.png'
tex_elko_edited.png