POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Misty mountains impression : Re: Misty mountains impression Server Time
18 Apr 2024 12:46:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Misty mountains impression
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 21 Oct 2021 23:02:29
Message: <617229c5@news.povray.org>
On 2021-09-22 10:33 PM (-4), Cousin Ricky wrote:

> I can also turn everything blue by using the indoor film setting
As long as I cheated on that last image, I might as well show off the
render rig's white balance settings.

The 3200 K setting made everything so blue that it blew out the blue
channel's dynamic range, so I used UberPOV glare desaturation to keep
the sky and white tiles from going cyan.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'outdoor_white_balance.jpg' (194 KB)

Preview of image 'outdoor_white_balance.jpg'
outdoor_white_balance.jpg