POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coming Soon! Granite_21! : Re: Coming Soon! Granite_21! Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coming Soon! Granite_21!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Sep 2021 11:25:45
Message: <61338ff9$1@news.povray.org>
Op 4-9-2021 om 16:07 schreef jr:
> hi,

>> Correction. Find original(s) here:
>
> thanks, perfect.
>

> regards, jr.

In the mean time, yes, Norbert did indeed use Jonathan's Pebbles ;-)

Aside: BaldEagle has made a slight adaptation/correction to the macro
that avoids it crashing without warning when changing the parameters. I
am still discussing it with him, but I expect it to be about ready to be
uploaded here too, alongside the Granite)21 macro.

--
Thomas