POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Domenator, last version : Re: Domenator, last version Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Domenator, last version
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Sep 2021 08:11:36
Message: <612f6df8$1@news.povray.org>
I'll be back a bit later about all this, as I first want to finalise the
granites macro this week.

Just a question at this stage: Am I right that the obj version only
reproduces the dome's "shell" and not the ribs or struts and such? That
is also what I think I remember from the past. I got a saved dom file to
reload correctly and I got again the knowledge about the inc file's
structure. I need to get familiarised again with the different scales of
the dome elements, compared with each other.

--
Thomas