POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 : Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 03:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jul 2021 06:54:17
Message: <60f16559$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.07.2021 um 16:14 schrieb jr:

>> Can you please file an issue report on GitHub, to put a propoer pin in this?
>
> went there, cannot add an "issue" without acquiring an account.  sorry.

I'd argue that it's worth it, given that it's free of charge. It may not
be the last issue you might want to report.

GitHub _is_ our preferred place for bug reports these days.

And we're by far not the only ones. There is an ever growing number of
other pieces of open source software out there that have GitHub as their
_only_ official channel for bug reporting. Having a GitHub account opens
up the door to those, too.