POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Improve Random number generation in future versions of POVRay : Re: Improve Random number generation in future versions of POVRay Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:41:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Improve Random number generation in future versions of POVRay
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 16 Jun 2021 09:00:31
Message: <60c9f5ef$1@news.povray.org>
I watched a few 'Grill the Committee' videos and 1 was for C++20 and
were talking about new RNG, I made a Google search and found these 2
sites that might be of interest:
https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/random-number-generator-cpp/
https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/numeric/random
Book: Options and Derivatives Programming in C++20
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-1-4842-6315-0
IHIH (I Hope It Helps)