POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Another call to arms : Re: Another call to arms Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another call to arms
From: clipka
Date: 5 Jun 2021 04:03:29
Message: <60bb2fd1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 04.06.2021 um 22:13 schrieb clipka:

> Now, if we want those fixes to make their way into official POV-Ray,
> some steps need to happen - all essentially boiling down to getting the
> information to a place and into a format where it can be more easily
> managed:

By the way, one thing that makes this all the more helpful, is that
newsgroup messages posted during my hiatus until somewhen in 2020 are
currently cumbersome to access for me, as the news server refuses to
tell me what's written in them.

(No, re-scanning the headers doesn't solve the problem, it only makes it
worse. Which is why in a few select newsgroups I have lost any trace of
messages between late 2018 and early 2020 entirely, even the header
information.)