POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Granite_21 macro - beta #1.4 : Re: Granite_21 macro - beta #1.5 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Granite_21 macro - beta #1.5
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Jun 2021 07:27:34
Message: <60b8bca6$1@news.povray.org>
Op 3-6-2021 om 12:16 schreef Bald Eagle:

>> Interesting! The use of voronoi diagrams had crossed my mind as an
>> alternative. However, I have not the slightest idea how to do that; a
>> bit beyond my capacities I am afraid. Still, good to know it has been
>> done. Another fork to the exploration rig. Thanks!
>
> Good heavens, lad!  You're already doing it.
> Crackle IS Voronoi - and you're using crackle {solid} which is 3D Voronoi.
>
> Stop being so modest.  :)

LOL! I completely forgot about that aspect of crackle!

Gentilhomme" where de main character, wanting to get access to the upper
echelons of society, starts to "educate" himself with the help of
"teachers" (more interested in money) and so is delighted to learn that
he has been speaking "prose" all his life without knowing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Bourgeois_gentilhomme

[Admire my latest portrait on the site above. I think it is particularly
well done and life-like] :-)

--
Thomas