POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-Fi Scene Assets : Re: Sci-Fi Scene Assets Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:43:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-Fi Scene Assets
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 3 May 2021 06:14:11
Message: <608fccf3$1@news.povray.org>
Robert McGregor wrote on 03/05/2021 02:34:
> I made a short animation test of this final scene and posted to Vimeo, here:
>
> https://vimeo.com/544091549
>
> Comments welcomed :)

Nice!
The close-up of the towers is very bright, perhaps. I don't know if I'm
explaining well: at the end of the animation, when the towers are in the
background, they appear clear, almost evanescent, ok, but when there is
a close-up I would expect to have a more contrasted image.
Anyway, a beautiful animation!

Paolo