POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Open Timeline editor in Moray? : Re: Open Timeline editor in Moray? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:47:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open Timeline editor in Moray?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 May 2021 02:35:56
Message: <608cf6cc@news.povray.org>
Op 01/05/2021 om 06:05 schreef PossibleTaco:
>> "PossibleTaco" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>>
>>> No I don't, I guess for some reason I assumed it came with it. Is there any way
>>> I can get my hands on the plugin?

Right. That was the first trouble shooting question: "Is de device
switched /on/?" ;-)

>> https://web.archive.org/web/20040410104244/http://xan-der.tripod.com/downloads.html
>
> Thank you! Do I just bring the exe into the plugins folder?

Normally, most Moray plugins are in the form of a .dll, which is brought
into the Plugin folder. I do not remember how this was with the
AnimPlugin as an .exe file. You can try to put it in the folder and see
how/if it works. Alternatively, you can try to run the .exe file outside
Moray and see if it installs something in the Plugin folder. Finally, I
attach here the .dll file I found in my archives, for you to drop in the
Plugin folder. I guess that that last one is the utility you are looking
for.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message