POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server : Re: Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 03:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discord Server
From: jr
Date: 13 Sep 2024 17:20:00
Message: <web.66e4abea3ef3ab14f5bfc9b06cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi.

this .. conversation is (by now) somewhat fanciful and well "off-topic", and the
tone decidedly "juvenile" ;-).  a last reply though, I cannot resist :-).

Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Yeah, you're abnormal and moronic, yet you think you're rational; not
> contradiction at all.
>
> Yeah, I'm not going to work for you for free, Fritz; but you seem to
> know a lot, then why don't you do it? hypocrite Communist

do you really think that you could create something -- anything -- which would
tempt me to use "social media" ?  "bring it on" </big-grin>

regards, jr.