POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server : Re: Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 03:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discord Server
From: jr
Date: 13 Sep 2024 15:30:00
Message: <web.66e491a53ef3ab14f5bfc9b06cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Oh now you're not guilty of anything, know nothing about it and of
> course your lack of reading comprehension is my lack of spellchecking,
> not yours at all whatsoever... not playing the fool at all neither

</shrug>  a German might say "Wie man in den Wald ruft, so schallt es heraus".

> Oh yeah, I had to ask twice for you to come with the answer to an
> ambiguous 2 letter word. BTW Regarding is like this "Re:" your lack of
> letter composition is... lacking, you Snowflake

fair comment.  fwiw, I do aim to be consistent in my deviation from the norm.

> > says the person of words.  wanting "someone in charge", not prepared to even do
> > some work for themselves _and_ the community.  </sigh>
>
> ... So you want me to make some work  while being practically a stranger to this
community? what else you're being la
zy but control remoting people about? Snowflake?

try "rational".  _if_ you had some kind of group set up on ${service}, and got
"usage", then you could come here and ask, with some justification, whether that
group wouldn't be better "housed" in "official" POV-Ray, or linked to, etc.
but, so far, words, ideas only.  well, as the saying goes, "words are cheap".

regards, jr.