POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : funky array thing : Re: funky array thing Server Time
27 Sep 2024 01:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: funky array thing
From: Kenneth
Date: 4 Sep 2024 23:50:00
Message: <web.66d929c57108830791c33a706e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> My first thought Bond, JAMES BOND.

Ha! YES, I had a similar thought: Including 'secret' math expressions in scene
code, so that only 'the most knowledgeable' among us would be able to decipher
or reverse-engineer them. But now that the rules are 'laid bare' (well, so far),
these 'decipher keys' are no longer a secret! :-(

By the way, I didn't think to test multiplication or division within the array
elements, like you did; I need to give that a try, to see what pops up.