POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Re: Wood program but still develop Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:43:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood program but still develop
From: And
Date: 15 Jun 2022 07:40:00
Message: <web.62a9c4625b6ed241f613e1eaa81652d@news.povray.org>
I have completed most of the arrangement of output .inc files.
All effects remains the previous.
In fact, I doubt about the albedo of the (selected) color.

1). I knows that the albedo of many substances are between 0.0.. ~ 0.6...(60%),
the white wall or white paper is just about 60%. The correct value of the albedo
cannot measure from the photograph directly, unless you know the light source
strength.

2). The rendered image shows the current composite of patterns. Include the
fiber and big color block. It takes 20m46s to render.

3). I have fixed and eliminated the discontinuous line on the angle terminal
position.

4). The variance of the pattern is not enough for the z(height) direct. If you
cut this pattern using a cylinder, or just the "rotary peeled" method. The
result pattern will very unnatural.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'show tree function.png' (1013 KB)

Preview of image 'show tree function.png'
show tree function.png