POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An attempt at a viking ship : Re: An attempt at a viking ship Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:29:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An attempt at a viking ship
From: Mr
Date: 30 May 2022 07:25:00
Message: <web.6294a7e31abf44f516086ed06830a892@news.povray.org>
mirglindin <mir### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> Hello, everyone (first post here, BTW).
>
> Wanted to make a wallpaper and here I am.
>
> Obviously a bit noobish, but at least I've learned to write macros to
> generate meshes.

That's a really great start !

The day mist sky is indeed more original and less obviously fractal, more subtly
nuanced, though bringing to it some of the light dynamics of the other picture
would bring it also more poetry  : the sky could still be as desaturated and
misty but brighter to bring more contrast and reflection on the water material
that looks really good.

Do you want more remarks for improvements...? or rather feel like you want to
move on to another images instead ? (it's already quite nice but such good
potential can always expand ;-) )