POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 'solid media' human model : Re: 'solid media' human model Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'solid media' human model
From: Kenneth
Date: 16 Apr 2022 04:35:00
Message: <web.625a7e57d1523eea4cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> very cool.  the top right reminds me a little of N.Kern's "underwater" sculpture
> (late 2018?).  :-)

Indeed! I must have missed that post, sad to say.
(Here's the link...)
https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.5c21f42d4e95d6281fbfafc10%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=43752
5&toff=400&mtop=425848

His beautiful human statue was apparently made with a much more sophisticated
(non-media) method than my little test, ha. BTW, he posted code there for some
very interesting 'underwater media', worth checking out.