POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Characters for Master of Puppets Font : Re: New Characters for Master of Puppets Font Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Characters for Master of Puppets Font
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 5 Apr 2022 15:15:00
Message: <web.624c951c80354cb3c26296d607c1b34@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
> thank you.  I do like the ampersand, _stylish_, and other "nice touches"
> (copyright, degree :-)).  minor nit, think the gap in the colon could be a bit
> bigger, perhaps the same as in exclamation (or question) mark.  and (pushing it
> ;-)) agree with AM, 'chevrons' would be nice to have)

Hi jr, I'm not sure what you mean - the gap in the exclamation and question
marks is smaller than the gap in the colon. I'm glad you like the ampersand. It
may get an improvement still since it doesn't match the rest of the characters.
I'll have to cheat to fix it but I'm not above that!

Take care,
Dave Blandston