POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Celtic knots : Re: Celtic knots Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:02:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Celtic knots
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 Jan 2022 11:40:00
Message: <web.61d9bd329e179f661f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Mediat" <med### [at] hotmailfr> wrote:

> Before I publish the program I'm eager to answer questions and more than that,
> to read remarks and requests.

This is very nice.   I'm interested in seeing less-square, more-rectangular
shapes, and some directed-path examples, such as an excluded center (a knotwork
border) and maybe some sort of X or cross where the edge centers or corners are
excluded.

Could this be used to generate a tilable pattern, such as to cover a plane or
UV-map a cylinder?

Thanks!